I cannot see past the cloudy-ness of my contacts for they are stained with tears. Behind my eyes there lies a brain that can be called nothing but confused. Feelings are running in and out of my mind's spotlight…good ones and bad ones. As I watch them all dance for me… I can do nothing but cry.
11.30.2002
Previous Posts
- wonder what my man of the future is doing today......
- it smells kinda funny around here. the walls are c...
- INVESTIGATE A PIECE OF PASSION TURN THROUGH OLD SI...
- in love out of love wanting love wanting nothing t...
- -Bill, ever gonna retire? -Naw- not until they h...
- It's really frusterating to put so much into somet...
- they are so magnificent. it's why i love winter ...
- The lightening came today I laid in bed watching i...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home